Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!!

THE STORK IS IN THE AIR!! AT THIS POINT, WE KNOW THAT THE MONSTER DAY OF AUGUST 24TH IS INCLUDED!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!! I'M STILL HOPING THAT THEY WENT BEYOND THE 24TH (ONLY BECAUSE I'M NEVER SATISFIED) BUT IF NOT, THERE IS STILL REASON TO CELEBRATE!! WITH THEM INCLUDING THE 24TH, THE CCAA HAS INCREASED THE NUMBER OF REFERRALS FROM THE PAST MONTHS (AND MONTHS!!). WHOO-HOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE FAMILIES THAT WILL BE SEEING THEIR BABIES PICTURES FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!
fanfreakintastic!!!
Hey....don't let Jeff read my latest post, 'kay?!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

For real?!?!?!? I cannot access RQ from my office. That would be SO AWESOME!! We need some positive stuff around here.

11:28 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Fantastic! 'Bout darn tootin time we get some good news! Of course, I'm like you.....never satisfied, not until I see a March 7 matching date covered!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Yeah! We definately have something to celebrate this weekend!

1:59 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

That stork needs an express lane!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..