Friday, November 17, 2006

ANOTHER YEAR OLDER...


Today is my birthday. For those of you that know how old I am today......Zip it! I wanted to tell you something cute that my six year old has been saying. Ian is the only kid that I know that doesn't look forward to birthdays. Don't get me wrong, he LOVES the presents....He has zero interest in getting older. He wants to be my little boy FOREVER and always live with Mommy & Daddy. That would be perfectly fine with me. When I told him that my birthday was approaching he said....Oh NOOOOOO, Mommy is going to be OLD!!! He then proceeds to fake cry as if he feels my pain. He then says, Mommy is going to have the gray hair LIKE Daddy!!!! He was convinced that this morning I would wake up and suddenly be old. I told Jeff that I wish I could have found a gray wig to wear this morning. I would have loved seeing his expression when he saw me with the gray hair LIKE Daddy (sorry Jeff)! To make sure that NEVER really happens, I have an appointment at the salon in the morning! No gray hair for this old lady!

14 Comments:

Blogger Kramer said...

Happy birthday Lisa! Believe me you still look young as ever. The girls in the office thought you reminded them of my cousin (she is only 22!)! Hope that makes you feel a little younger. Hope you have a wonderful day. Relax and enjoy! By the way, I am heading to the salon today also, I have a few gray hairs to cover up!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:05 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy birthday to a lovely 'senior'! Probably have a few grey hairs from all that talking we did about ya over the weekend anyway ;0)

Seriously....have a great birthday :0)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuu, happy birthday to you!
My Jacob is EXACTLY like your Ian (big suprise there!) He also hates getting older, because he says he wants to stay our baby forever, and live with us forever, He also hates moving up a grade in school, for the same reason. Too funny that they are both like that.
And shame on you! for wanting to put a grey wig on, you would have traumatized that poor child!!!
(check my blog out)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Happy B!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!!!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Happy Birthday! All the best!

Keep smilin!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!
Happy Birthday.. hope you enjoyed washing that "grey" right outta your hair.! :-)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy birthday Lisa!!

Hope you are having a fantastic day!

Julie

2:44 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Happy Brithday!!!! Hope it is just fabulous!!

And that dog poop story was way funny!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lisa!

Cole is like that also. He says he'll live with me forever, even after he gets married and has babies. I busted his bubble and told him, "no ya won't!"

Hope you have a great day!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!

Dawn

4:29 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

Happy Birthday!!!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..