Thursday, October 05, 2006

WHAT HAVE I DONE?????


I am at home waiting for the delivery of our new furniture. Usually, I am quite confident on my color choices. Not. Today. I ordered a sofa and love-seat in a dark green color. I ordered two chairs in a yellow color. Right now, if I had to describe the color, I would say it is school bus yellow!!!! I hope that is only in my mind since I haven't seen the color swatch in sooooo long. If that isn't bad enough, I'm beginning to doubt the color of the sofa and love-seat. We have a wall in the kitchen that is a reddish color. It's going to look like Christmas. The L family will not need to decorate this year........... It will be Christmas all day/everyday/365 days a year. I'm very afraid.

9 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

I am sure it will look great. Colourful!

Breathe in & out and check the return policy for the store!

Keep smilin!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm sure it will look great! Can't wait to see pics of the new furniture! I'm jealous, I wish the delivery truck was coming to my house today also!

1:16 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I bet it will look fabu! Accenting well is always a winner if it is mega-bright.

I cna't wait to see :0)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Can't wait to see it
still have me on the edge of my seat....

6:27 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

It'll be great! If I decide to celebrate Christmas in July with my family, can we meet at your place?

6:29 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

LOL! When we were building our last house, I'd wake up in a cold sweat "OMG, do the tiles match the bench top?!"

Burgandy and dark green are very "federation" - very big, here in Australia, if worse comes to worse, put them on Australia Ebay, they'll be snapped up for sure!!!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I am sure it will look lovely! Can't wait to see pictures! :o)

Julie

8:20 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

I think it is going to look good, too! Can't wait to see pics.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

My niece LOVES yellow! I'm sure your family will too. =)

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..