Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!

This a picture of the beautiful basket that my Feb/March Secret Pal sent me. The basket has another liner that can be changed to use for the entire fall season. As you will see from the rest of the pictures......The kids were VERY happy with their goodies! Ummm, as far as the Dove chocolate that was meant for Jeff..................Ian gave him some skittles and I just thought we would call that good! Hope that is alright with you! =) Sorry I didn't post this sooner as I had promised. My blog just seemed to disappear on Friday. I'm not sure what was up with that! Thank you again, SP! Also, the little black dog on the table (in the picture with Ian) is his little stuffed Bella and not the real Bella.....just thought I better clear that up to avoid confusion.


5 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Wonderful presents! Good stuff.

Keep smilin!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

you've got yourself some good lookin' kids there woman!!!
Cool gifts.
So where is Miss Bella?? Need a picture.
A little over two weeks until Chicago time!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm with Melissa! Your kids are quite the lookers. Hey, glad you clarified that wasn't the 'real' Bella. I was a little worried ;0)

Awesome gifties. I especially love that basket!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Skittles for Dad is certainly a fair trade. Good thinking Ian! ;)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a great gift basket!

LOVE Dove Chocolates!!! YUMM!!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..