Wednesday, October 04, 2006

STUPID COMPUTER!

For those of you that don't know, my computer at home is about to croak. Yup, it's on its last leg. It's toast. Got the picture?? We should be getting our new computer this weekend. Doesn't it just figure that the time I actually have pictures I want to post........I CAN'T POST THEM!!! I have really interesting stuff (at least I think so). Can't. Post. Them. I've got you on the edge of your seats, huh? Stay tuned........................................................

6 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Sitting down & waiting...

Keep smilin!

1:23 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I'm waiting, waiting, waiting, I hate suspense!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Our computer's must be on a blog war with each other or something!! lol

Wish I was getting a new one too!!! =(

Can't wait to "see" your big news!

7:00 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I'll be waiting....can't wait to see the goods :0)

7:50 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Ooo-Ooo! "Interesting stuff?"!! Look forward with great anticipation!!!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

waiting.... on the edge of my seat.
more eye candy?
hey - use Flickr to download your photos - no stress involved like when you use stupid blogger.
BTW, nuggets are gone. Poor man is nuggetless.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..