Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THE STORK WILL BE FLYING SOON

An agency just told someone with a LID of August 23, 2005 that they have been matched and will be in this group of referrals. They were told that referrals will arrive at the beginning of next week. I will be crossing every body part that will cross (sorry, Jeff)...... that they make it at least until August 24th. August 24th is a HUGE day with so many people with that LID. IF they can make it past the 24th it will be VERY good news. September is a much smaller month and hopefully the CCAA can catch up a little bit. Repeat after me.................Please give us the 24th! Please give us the 24th! Please give us the 24th! (I originally was chanting....Give us the 24th but thought I would add the word please)

11 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Oh please please please!!!!! I will chant it until we see them!!! Bring on those referrals...I want my baby and I want to see her face by Xmas....(gain I say please, please !!!!)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Puddin' said...

Oh I hope they can get through that monster day of the 24th too! Soooo many people would be soooo happy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANYTHING would be good at this point!! PLEASE!!!!! I just can't believe that we are going to end up waiting 2+ years. I just can't...

6:39 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Fly stork...FLY!

BRING GOOD NEWS...please!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Pretty please!!!

10:36 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

I am right there with all the body parts crossed!!!

Pretty please with sugar on top!

Keep smilin!

8:28 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

At this point, even my eyes are crossed! It's a very attractive look :0)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

How's this for randomness:
I like the color swatch you have behind the photo of the gift basket. What room is that for?
;0)
ANYTHING to NOT talk about this wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, my blog has disappeared. I HATE blogger!!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
I just clicked on your blog and it was there! The paint sample is to cover over the red wall in the kitchen. The sad part is the green color is almost identical to the color it was before we painted it red! I was going to do a post on it.............

12:48 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Secretly I'm still hoping for the entire month of August. I don't know why I set myself up like this?!!!

:) Bring on the babies!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, I say THROUGH THE 25TH PLEASE!!!
Great blog, btw!

Mary
LID - you guessed it - 8/25/05

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..