Thursday, October 19, 2006

PREPARING FOR AVA (1ST IN A SERIES)



This post is the first post in a series of the preparations being made for the arrival of our little Ava. I decided to do this post today because Melissa would like to talk about anything except the wait. These pictures are of my new home office. I'm really hoping that I will be able to shove my computer, forms, letterhead, envelopes, fax machine, files, pens, pencils, stampers, copy paper (not yet sure where the copy machine is going to fit) and anything else needed to work from home. I am hoping that someday I will be able to return to work at our office, but that will be when Ava is ready. I gotta tell ya, these pictures are bugging me because the door on the bottom cabinet is cracked open. I apologize if it bugs you too.

8 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

That is a great piece. Really love the deep, dark colour.

Keep smilin!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Looks like chocolate... love the colour!

2:57 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Yep, that crack was bugging me.

I love the color, what a great piece of furniture. I just built a box and use fabric and leather to conceal my printer, router and other electrical equipment. It sorta looks like a bench under the desk.

So how 'bout that wait????

5:49 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

That is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more preparations!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Love it!!
Like my own private HGTV/Lisa show!!!
You are not going to believe this but I didn't even notice the crack!
Hey...Lisa...2 weeks and 1 day girlfriend!!!!!!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Beautious piece of furniture!

Crack? Who noticed. You're reading the comment of a woman who just found some melted chocolate in her bra. Egad!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous cabinet!! You obviously have a great sense of style!

Julie

8:08 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Maybe its my eyes... I can't even see where the door is cracked open?!!!

Nice piece of furniture! I'm doing the same thing... working from home, til Bella is ready for me to go back to work. Cept I don't have nice office furniture! I have a crappy $120 beech laminate desk set!!!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..