Friday, October 06, 2006

THE NEW COMPUTER


My new computer came today...........WHOO-HOO! Last night Jeff thought he would be a funny guy and tell me that the computer wasn't going to get here until next week. I guess I sounded sooooooo sad that he had to admit that he was pulling my leg. For the last couple weeks I have been trying to read blogs and the print has been soooooooo small and the pictures have been soooooooo fuzzy and IF you had typepad..........FORGET IT! Now..........We seem to be having a problem with the new computer. It seems that because the new computer is so much more advanced that my old digital camera, I can't get pictures to download to the computer from the camera. It can't seem to find the hardware. When does it end????? Any computer geeks out there have any suggestions?? Anyone? Anyone? Johnny??

6 Comments:

Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sorry, no suggestions, just hoping for your sake that you can get your new one to work. Good luck!

Janet T.

11:02 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Ahhh, it never ends, does it?!!!

Can you download your pictures to Dropbox, and add them to your blog that way? www.dropbox.com

Just drag your pic over the camera icon, it'll shrink it, then you click on your user name, it'll show what you've dropped, then you click on the add to your blog link and it'll give you the code. I think that's how you do it! Giving instructions off the top of my head isn't my specialty!!!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Oh no! Umm...new camera? ;-)

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My laptop is about a year old and it came with slots where you take out your media card (smart card, memory card, memory stick) right into the computer. Perhaps that is it?

6:56 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Yeah! for the new PC.

Don't have a clue on any other technical issue...clueless here!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Oh no! You may need a new camera. Hope you figure it out soon!!!

Thanks for your your good thoughts for my Mom it means a lot!!!!!
Kim

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..