Monday, October 02, 2006

A HUGE STEP!

I can't believe I finally did it................I ordered Ava's crib bedding! This was such a HUGE step for me. I was planning on holding back from making this purchase until we made in out of the Review Room. I just felt like I didn't want to jinx things, ya know? I have looked online at HUNDREDS of crib bedding! I have seen so many different kinds of bedding, my eyeballs are hurting! I fell in love with a couple different ones but this one came out on top. It also wasn't $700 like the other two (Breathe Jeff, I said it WASN'T $700). I just hope Ava is going to be little enough to enjoy this for awhile. I'm telling you, if the CCAA doesn't speed things up, we are only going to be able to qualify for a referral of a teenager! We aren't getting any younger, ya know!

19 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

love IT. SO PRETTY!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

It is beautiful, I love it! I'm sure Jeff will be happy you didn't spend $700!

9:43 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

That is really pretty!

Keep smilin!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

OMG! The bedding is fantastic and so is your blog's new look!!


Julie

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that in the PBK catalog and thought it was adorable! There are so many color choices you can go with that set. Love the little birdies!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just beautiful! I love the gentle colours and the flowers.

Your blog look fantastic too.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

Very, very cute!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

I love it! So cute.
We keep saying by the time Carly is here we will be sending her off to college. Hang in there we are getting closer.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa~~ said...

The bedding is beautiful!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Oh I love it!! The "nursery" is on my mind too! I think it's good for us! Helps us to get through at least one more day of this long wait!

6:18 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

It's beautiful! Great choice.

Hey, you think if our referred teenage daughters sleep in the fetal position we can still use the cribs? ;0) (disclaimer: for any who find this joke offensive...do be sure, it IS a joke.)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I know I'm pacing myself so watching others making such gorgeous purchases is so exciting! =)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

LOVE the bedding!!! I'm digging the new blog look, too.

8:20 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Very pretty! I love it!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

That is so sweet- very very pretty.
Meg

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Cute bedding...makes me want to go shop!!!

12:28 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

Beautiful!!! And I picture a fun little painted birdhouse on the wall.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So beautiful! We are still lokking for the perfect bedding set. This was is so pretty.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Love it!!!

Lisa

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..