Monday, September 18, 2006

To: Ava From: Emma

Ava received the most adorable gift in the mail today from Emma. It was such a nice surprise to receive something in the mail addressed to Ava. I hope Ava doesn't mind, but I HAD to open it! Ava received an adorable bib & burp cloth. The bib says...............Eat like a lady. The burp cloth says..............Burp like a lady! The best part is that it has her name on it and ladybugs too!! I'm not going to lie to you, I'm ladybug obsessed!!! Emma's mommy also enclosed the sweetest card in the package. She said that sometimes seeing Emma's name makes her feel more real during the long wait. It is sooooo true. Thank you, Kim. Thank you for making Ava seem a little more real to me today. You are a wonderful friend.

10 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

That is so cute I just can't stand it!

Gotta round that set up for my girl!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Too cute!!! It'd be a shame for her to spit-up on that gorgeous cloth!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Burp like a lady! Love it!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That is WAY too cute! Love it.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So cute!!! I Love how personalized it is. :)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

That is adorable!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I love it! I want it!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Oh my!! soooo beautiful!!

I know I love to see Annaliese's name written somewhere!!! Sometimes I doodle her name all over the place!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

I am so glad you liked it. I thought it was so cute. I am posting a picture of Emma's on my site!

9:07 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

Those are too cute!

Keep smilin!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..