Friday, September 08, 2006

THE NUMBER 6 OR BOY CANDY!



You may be wondering what kind of blog I'm running over here at Journey to Ava! I was looking for a sweet little number six to add to today's post. I head on over to google images when I am in need of such a picture to add a bit of zip to my normally dull post. Imagine my surprise when I type......The number 6. Hit search. I see this........... Boy candy???? BTW, those were their words-not mine. What is up with that?? I was looking for the number 6!!!!! GEEZ!!! So much for trying to keep this blog on the wholesome side!!!! Enough about boy candy............(Ladies, I'm going to be checking my site meter to see if you gals are spending longer on my site today!!!!) Today's post is bought to you by the NUMBER SIX!!!! Today marks our SIX MONTH LOG IN DATE ANNIVERSARY!!!! Are we 1/2 way there? Doubt it. Are we 1/3 the way there? I'm hoping so!!!!!! Let's hope for a great big batch of referrals this month!!!! Happy Anniversary to Melissa too! We're one month closer to our little ones.

16 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Happy 6 months!!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Well, you got my attention this morning! Wonder what I will get when I go to post my number 6! Anyway, congrats! I sure hope that you are more than 1/3 there. Are you going back on hiatus? Miss you here.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Happy 6 months.
You are beautiful, and in my opinion Jeff is the eye candy on this blog.
Thanks for posting the photos.
Hugs sent back to you, thank you for all your support!

7:57 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy #6 behind you.

The boy candy is okay...pretty sad that I'm evaluating that he looks in a good position for a kick in the pants. Wow, I just don't think like I used to ;0)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Well, if that's what number 6 looks like, can't wait for number 7. hehehehe

10:28 AM  
Blogger Mrs Pushy said...

Happy anniversary!! In honor of reaching the 6 month mark, I am donating 6 one dollar bills to you for your boy candy~

Here's to hoping that we ARE just a little under half way!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy 6 months!!!

Thanks for the boy candy - I think ...

Julie

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Happy 6 months.

It always surprises me what pops up when I google images. Hey nice butt

8:16 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Happy 6 months...and thanks for the candy!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Boy Candy seems to be dancing in his mom's living room...

Happy 6 months!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
Jeff had an extra spring in his step all day after reading your comment!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Happy 6!!!

I can't believe some of the pictures I run across when looking for simple innocent graphics. Wild!

9:41 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Happy 6 months guys! Maybe google got confused - six vs trix?!!!

:) Thanks for making me smile!
Lee-Anne

4:32 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Maybe it means six slaps on the hiney from the chickee doo in the front....or....maybe it means that he has 6 seconds to get down and quit emabarrassing himself!

Either way, happy 6 months!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Happy very sixey six month LID. =)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Happy 6 mths!!!

And trust me.....I'm hoping you're 1/2 way there!!!!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..