Tuesday, September 12, 2006

LADYBUG SIGHTING!


I'm not really sure if this counts as a ladybug sighting or not. I was doing a little shopping online and came across this beautiful purse. At first glance, I didn't notice that it had a ladybug pattern on it. When I realized that it had ladybugs, OMG, I just HAD to have it!!! I have to tell ya.....Retail therapy does help get one in a better mood! If you are feeling a bit down today (or are feeling great but want that feeling to continue) get out your credit card and check them out.
You can thank me later..........or maybe not.

11 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Awesome find! I was just thinking yesterday that I need a new purse ;0)

8:42 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Cute bag!

Happy belated B-day to Griffin!

Nice shirt!

Welcome back!

Phew...lots to cover!

Keep smilin!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

That is a great purse! There is nothing better than purse shopping!

Enjoy!

4:48 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

I think that counts as a ladybug sighting! I had to look really hard for those critters on that bag also. What a fun purchase!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh how much do I loooovve retail therapy?!?!?! Nice catch!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mrs Pushy said...

That's really neat! It's ladybug without being overly cutesy- clever! I know what you mean about retail therapy picking you up. I just bought a new pair of Asics running shoes that came today. Hopefully they will help with Weigh in Wednesday~

11:21 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I would definitely say it counts as a ladybug sighting!! I agree, retail therapy does wonders. I just bought me a new purse too!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

It counts. I love it!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Griffin!!
Lisa-I love the purse, I am going to check them out now. Gotta go shop!!
Kramer

12:24 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I didn't catch on to the ladybug pattern until you pointed it out.
Adorable!
I'd count that for sure.
*HUGABUGS*

2:47 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Cool, stylin' and not little girl ladybug cutesy...a tough find, a great buy! Retail therapy is sooooo good for a person!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..