Thursday, September 07, 2006

HIATUS CUT SHORT AS MORE GIFTS ARRIVE!


How can one continue on hiatus when you start receiving all these really cool gifts in the mail? One must come off of hiatus to give a proper thank you to the gift giver! Last week I had to come off of my hiatus because Melissa send me that cool shirt! I am once again off my hiatus (did you even know I was back on hiatus??? No? Well, I was.) because my Feb/March Secret Pal sent me these wonderful gifts for Ava. Thank you! I also really appreciate the nice card. August was a pretty crappy month but I am feeling better now. How can I possibly stay in a foul mood when I have all of you? Not possible! =)

3 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Cool goodies!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Love the bib, great gifts:)

6:44 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Glad your back! I was checking daily on you.

You've just got cool gifts coming reguarly!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..