Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Waiting on the Blister

If you are REALLY grossed out by the title and have NO IDEA what I am talking about then you better go read yesterday's post. If you are REALLY grossed out but are up-to-date with my foot wart(s) saga then we shall continue. So, I was told yesterday that I would have some big ugly blister form on my foot by yesterday evening. I was rather scared to take a gander at my foot this morning so I made Jeff do it. He said, "Nah, no blister." Where the heck in my huge blister? Should I call the doctor? Does it mean that his treatment isn't working? What. To. Do?
My foot was a bit sore last night but I still managed to shuffle through the grocery store. My 15 year old thought that I should use one of those motorized carts. I told her no, but the next thing I know my daughter is driving down the aisle in one of those carts. I just tried to pick up my pace and pretend I didn't know her. When I watched her drive I realized we did make the right decision in not doing drivers training this year. She was a bit embarrassed when some kid yelled, "Hey, weren't you just a band camp today?" Served her right. Anyway, I think I'm going to call the doctor in the A.M. if the huge blister doesn't arrive by then. I just think this little guy is a fighter. He's been around for over twenty years and he's not leaving without a fight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Ouch! How are you this morning? I hope it is better, or blistered?

8:32 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Come on big blister!

Blister already!

Watch out for the carts! LOL

Keep smilin!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

It was KILLING last night. I woke up this morning (Wed) and it's feeling a lot better. Still no blister. I'm calling the doctor. It's not like I WANT a blister but I think it's SUPPOSED to happen. I have a feeling it's gonna take SEVERAL treatments. Ouch is right!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..