Thursday, August 17, 2006

THIS PLACE IS A ZOO!

I'm sure all of you know Luna. She really doesn't care much either way about Bella joining the family. She still knows that she will always be number one with her Mommy. I'm just hoping that Bella takes after Luna. I know it is quite early to tell however, I think Bella may have Luna's outspoken personality. I think it won't be long before she is getting into it with Jeter too.
Rylee is probably taking the longest to warm up to our new addition. He often is heard growling at little Bella Jean. It's usually when she is attacking his tail.
Here is another picture of our 3.1 pounds of terror. Please note that this couch is in our camper and NOT in our home. Why is it that even newer campers are still decorated as if it were the 1980's??? Mauve Baby, Yeah!!!! Also, I never noticed the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray bottle that is sitting behind the couch. One word.......Kids! I do have to say that this stuff is GREAT on popcorn.
If you noticed all the pictures of the animals have been of them on the furniture. This is why. Bella is trying to go after poor Maxfield. He's not even safe to hide under the furniture.
Maxfield just wishes that I would stick her in this crate.
This is Gracie. This is her favorite perch in the house. She really could care less about Bella.
This is Margo Marie. She also wants to stay away from the terror.
Ruby is just glad that she lives in a cage. She often screams when she see's Bella Jean run by. She also is a great watch bird. If she notices anyone (like those damn golfers) in the backyard she yells..................Ma Ma! A funny story about Ruby.....When our social worker was here for the first time to do our homestudy, Ruby kept yelling Ma Ma! I was trying to ignore it but then thought I better explain that it was my bird yelling for me. She had seriously thought that it was it was one of my kids and wondered why I didn't respond!

And these girls or guys are Ellie (or Elwood, not sure on the sex) & Sophia. I love the name Sophia or Sophie for a little girl but, already used it up on one of my pets. I also am a big fan of Gracie or Grace but have already named my cat that. Melissa, before meeting you we even talked about Grace for Ava's middle name. I LOVE the name but I thought I shouldn't name her after my cat. Great minds think alike.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kramer said...

I had no idea that you had so many furry babies! I'm a pet lover too but I only have 2. We have Jack (our Jack Russell Terrier), what an original name and my cat Kozmo. I bet you can guess where the name Kozmo Kramer came from! I have adopted a duck and it's babies who live in our creek. As for the red box, stay posted!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh my, it really is a zoo! :o) I wish my dh would be open to more than 1 pet at a time! Your pets make your home so welcoming!
J.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

It looks like Luna got a hair cut(?) They are all so cute!!!! I was wondering how Luna was doing with the new addition - having to share you and all. I really think Jeter would just die if I got another small dog, I don't think he would mind if we had another big dog (which we are considering) I always wanted a black Pug (which I would name A-rod (another Yankee) but that would just kill Jeter. He is used to all my attention, and going every where with me.
ready for this.... we were considering Hope as Ava's middle name...I know - twins separated at birth!
and also I noticed the butter spray right away! I always look in background of pictures to try to check out homes! (or campers!!)
Annndddddd, Jeter said he could handle BOTH Luna and Bella any day!

8:13 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

I want Ruby! Bet all those critters keep you hoppin! We had 3 dogs but now we are down to just the Kita girl, unless I can count my 3 boys as barnyard critters.

8:30 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

A real menagerie! The more furry babies the better! They are all so cute. I thought I had a lot with my Daisy...walkies with you guys must be fun!

Keep smilin!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I just kept scrolling down the page...
Was "Bella Luna" in your mind?! Grace is a pretty popular name. My mom named my beagle Grace Lynn Marie. Then again, I named my mutt Bernadette Angelique Dog (BAD)! That Margo Marie is a treat!

9:00 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Maxfield looks exactly like my Jake! Hah, you spend a small fortune on kibble ;0) But, they're worth it (most of the time!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

You are one busy woman! I have a hard time keeping up with four dogs, I can't imagine trying to keep up with all of your crew!

They are all adorable. Ruby is beautiful. I have never seen a bird that color before.

7:42 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Good golly, that's alot pets!!! We only have Chewy, the dog. And he's all petted me out!!! When our good friend passed away recently, I debated taking on his dog (she's a Tenterfield Terrier too)... but, I'm pretty sure one pet will do us just fine!

PS...Bella, what an awesome name (he he he!!!)

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bird is beautiful. I have never seen such a pretty parrot. It is a parrot, right? We cant do birds around here. Birds = cat food.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Nicole,
Ruby is an eclectus parrot. The females are red and the males are green.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..