Thursday, August 24, 2006

Referrals!

It looks like some agencies have received referrals today and other agencies are expecting them tomorrow. The cut off date appears to be July 22. That means they only matched 9 stinkin' days worth this month. Congratulations to M3 and all the other families that will be seeing their babies faces for the first time. For everyone else, it looks like we have a long road ahead of us. I'm just so thankful that at least we have each-other as we continue down it.

9 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

We WILL make it together! I know the wait will be long but I don't believe it is going to stretch out to years...it simply can't!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

what the @#&&!!!!!
9 days!!!!
where are the freakin' brownies?

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so stinkin' pissed off at the CCAA I can't see straight. Holy shit.
I think the only thing I could do with brownies right now is throw them....

11:28 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

It makes my stomach hurt to think about it right now. I'm with Melissa, I feel like eating those brownies. No wait, let Melissa gain some weight so I feel better when we meet!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Sigh.

8:13 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Hear hear! That is one of the bright spots in this long road. We can share the trip together.

Still...sucks.

Keep smilin!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

I just wanted to say that I'm more than happy to travel the road with you!!!!!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

This blows! Can't think of anything great to say except....SPEED IT UP!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

It just stinks!!!

Can someone please pass the brownies this way????

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..