Tuesday, August 15, 2006

THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

I want you guys to know how hard I worked to get a picture of our new fur baby to upload on blogger. It seriously took me about 45 minutes! I was determined NOT to throw in the towel and let blogger win. I don't want to complain too much since blogger is free and all but..........FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY CAN'T I POST PICTURES??!!!! I had several pictures tonight to post of the ENTIRE family (entire fur family, that is) but all I was able to get blogger to upload was one. One. Every single time I tried to type under the picture (or on top of the picture) it disappeared. I decided it was better to be safe than sorry and use two posts because, I'm telling you right now, I would have been throwing this lap top across the room if my picture disappeared! So in the post under this one is a picture of Miss Bella Jean. I know it's a bit hard to make out her features since she looks like a curly black mop. I am amazed that something so small (3.1 pounds) can be such TROUBLE! My other babies are just trying to stay out of her way! Bella was born on May 15th. I have to tell you all that our Bella is one smart little girl. She already knows her name (since the 1st day we got her!) and can play fetch! She is doing "pretty" well with potty training. She has not gone #1 in the house for several days but does go #2 every once in awhile. It's no biggy (literally) and we are sure with a little work she will get that down too. Enjoy the picture of Bella Jean!

7 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

First, she is precious! I miss having small dogs. Sigh.... Second, I was also having a problem with blogger uploading my pictures. Someone suggested that I download Firefox and use that instead of Internet Explorer to update my blog. Viola - it worked! Like a charm. Much quicker and it works every single time I want to upload pictures. Try that and see if it works. And for what its worth, Internet Explorer still won't let me upload pictures. Ugh!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Ohhhhh....Lee-Anne is gonna be PISSED!!!!! She's been upset because there has been alot of Bella's popping lately, and that's what she's naming her baby. Then you go and name your dog Bella!!!!
Bella Jean - are you sure your not southern??? kidding, I love it!!!!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

OMG!! What a sweet little thing! Wanh! I want one too!! :o)

Julie B.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
Yeah, I know Lee-Anne is going to be a bit cheesed! Hope wanted to name her Bella and the first thing I said was, "OOOOHHHHH, Lee-Anne is NOT going to be happy!!!" It was pretty funny because just when I was going to break the news to her I noticed her post about the Invasion of the Bella's! I left her a comment about our new little bundle of joy's name but have yet to hear back. Oh, I'm sure she is not happy. Not. Happy. I added the Jean because Bella is such a sweet name and she needed Jean because it sounds more like a trouble maker.....and she is that!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwwwww!! She's sweet! Congratulations. I've been having trouble with uploaded photos as well.

10:34 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

OMG she is adorable!!! She looks like a tiny little stuffed animal I had when I was a kid.

I've downloaded Firefox too (the version without the Google toolbar) to use when Blogger chokes on photos.

One other trick: after you've loaded up a photo, click on "edit html" instead of "compose" at the top of your post. Then you can see exactly where the image code is and you won't accidentally type over it as you write your post.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute little fluffy ball. I love it.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..