Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's Weigh In Wednesday!!

I am so happy to report that I am back online just in time for my weigh in. My little Bella decided that she wanted to chew the cord to my lap top. I was online at the time (are you really that surprised?) when it went ZAP! Complete darkness! I was worried that I would be able to find a cord for this ole' computer but I did without a problem! Not only did I have success with finding the cord, I'm down this week!!!!! I have lost a total of 9 pounds to date! I have lost 9 pounds with no exercise!!!!!! How cool is that? However, I decided that if I want to lose faster I need to add some exercise to my daily routine. Yup, I can't even believe I'm saying this......... I will begin an exercise program tonight after work. No more excuses. It's time.

6 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Good for you!

I believe it really is about eating less (and better) and moving more.

I try to adhere to that but sometimes the moving part gets pushed aside and the couch looks too appealing!

Keep smilin!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I can't believe it but I'm down a pound and a half - considering I was at a wedding on the weekend this is quite an accomplishment for me. I'm overall still up but I have continued with my evening power walks - thank God for my iPod!!! :o)

Julie

10:48 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

You go girl! I always look at the 5 lb package of beef in the market and think, "if only I could loose that much!"

12:59 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

ahhhh haaaa!!!!
You didn't tell me the WHOLE story. You were using the computer when Bella ate the cord!
I told you she was trying to keep you off the net

5:00 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Yahoo for you! That is fantastico.

Now, my goal: keep from finding the nine you lost ;0)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Way to go Lisa! Except now I have to work harder so that I'm not hanging out with 2 skinny minies (you and Melissa) in Chicago! I have a big .5lb to report. I am now down 16.5 lbs. Well, I better go hit the bike!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..