Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's Weigh In Wednesday!

I'm not sure if I had an accurate weigh in this morning. I was putting more weight on my left foot and standing with my right foot on it's side (because of my sore foot). I was UP 1/2 pound.
Actually, I wondering if I might be up more. When you lean doesn't that make the numbers go down? Hmmm. I'm a bit worried now. I really am surprised that I have gained at all because I have been soooooo good lately. I'm sure it's water. Yeah, HAS to be water. So, how are you guys doing?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kramer said...

It has to be the water or that blister that is forming! It has been an okay week as I lost 1/2 lb. I am at 15.5lbs and counting. Hope I can keep it up! By the way, how is the "tumor"?!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Still isn't my weigh in week (I don't think anyway....I've kinda lost track this month...I'll go in next week)

I did have 4 pieces of take-out pizza last night (shyly looking down)It was just THAT kinda day!!!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I am 186lbs still!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..