Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Weigh In Wednesday!

I know, I missed Weigh In Wednesday because of being so darn depressed over the rumors last week. I hope I haven't lost all my Weigh In buddies. In spite of being depressed and discovering Cake Batter ice cream (let me tell ya, my depression "made me" eat A LOT of it)..........................I LOST 1.5 pounds in two weeks! I have lost a total of 6.5 pounds since I started. I also stopped taking those diet pills a week or so ago. You had to take them a hour before you eat and sometimes that's a little hard to judge. I have still been trying to stay away from bread and I REALLY think that has been what has helped. If left up to me, I would eat bread & potatoes day in and day out FOREVER!!! That's all I would need. Oh, and Cake Batter ice cream for dessert! So how are you guys doing??? Are you still there even if I was a loser and didn't post anything last week? Hello???????

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Uggg ... I'm up 3 lbs. I am really hoping it is water retention! :o(

Looks like the July 13 cut off is now official ... *sigh*

10:40 AM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I missed your post last week! I knew you were not having a good week though so I didn't hold you against it!! ((Hugs))

Your post there last week, is by far my most favorite post I've read so far since coming across the land of bloggers! The way you talked about the "journey" we are on, was perfect, truthful and written EXACTLY from the heart! Thank you for sharing that with us that day!

Oh! and congrats on the weight loss!!!! YIPEE!!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I'm proud of you - with all of the stress, one would think we would all gain weight...well OK - I have. Well maybe I am just "maintaining". Been walking 4 miles about 4 days a week but all that wine....well, thats just keeping me the same. :(

12:39 PM  
Blogger 4D said...

I don't own a scale...skirt is a tad tight today...gotta start moving more!

Happy to hear from you! It's rough the wait but we are all in it together!

That cake batter ice cream sounds horrendous...send it here to avoid any further temptations!

Keep smilin!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Way to go Lisa! I am with you, I love bread!! I have really been trying to avoid it. Sorry I am late posting on my progress but I was out of town with Mike working for 2 days. Anyway, I am down 1 more pound this week. That means that I am now down 15 lbs.! I have 10 more pounds to go to reach my goal (yuck!)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..