Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Weigh In Wednesday


I have been looking forward to Weigh In Wednesday for once! I have lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks. I told you a couple weeks ago that I was trying an all natural product to boost my metabolism. I know some of you were interested so I thought I'd give you some information. The product is called EPH200. At this point the jury is still out on how well the product is working. I have also given up (okay, maybe not TOTALLY) bread. BREAD IS EVIL!!!! So is all the butter I slather on it! I started taking the pills 2 weeks ago along with two other girls in my office. Marcia and I have both lost 5 pounds and we feel that it is helping to curb our appetites (not at first) lately. Alicia actually GAINED weight after she took the pills. Alicia stopped taking the pills over the weekend and lost 2 pounds. Marcia has claimed that she has not changed anything else in her diet. So, I guess maybe the pills are working??? Will I buy more after they run out? Probably. They are a bit expensive ($75) so it was nice to split the cost with friends. Who am I kidding, I'd pay $$$$$$$$$ to lose this extra weight! How are you guys doing? Did you have a good week?

4 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Congratulations!! Down 5 is great!

I was down two pounds this morning. I guess running around with my nephews it paying off.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Woo-hoo!!!

That's so great to hear!!

My receptionist asked me yesterday at the office when I went in for my antibiotics for my strep throat if we were going to be weighing me that day as well. I was so sick and could barely stand and I said..."Nope, cause if it says I've gained I'll just break down in a pool of tears right here on your office floor!" lol She just laughed at me!

I also think by the looks of my swollen neck that it probably has a 5 pound gain of fluids there right now too!

I should go in next week after being sick for a week and barely eating!! lol Would that count for a good weight loss week for me??? hehe

Dawn

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Way to go Lisa! You are doing awesome. I didn't have such a good week. I gained .5lb. I am still down 13 lbs, which I am very proud of,but I sure hope to lose some more this week. Until then...

9:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Wow!!! 5 lbs off in two weeks??? You are awesome!! Me??? Who me??? I have not been doing too well.... I feel overwhelmed with my life right now and all I seem to do is SNACK!!! SNACKING late at night is EVIL....There is always tomorrow and next Wednesday!!!

Lisa

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..