Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Weigh In Wednesday!

Alright, I didn't even realize it was Wednesday until I heard it on the radio on my way to work! This is what happens when you take a little vacation! I'm sorry! I know many of us in the U.S.A. might have been celebrating a bit over the 4th and REALLY don't want to weigh in today anyway! If you want to let us know how your doing with your weight then feel free to do so. If you just want to take a week off and tell me how your 4th of July was then that would be wonderful too. We had a wonderful weekend at the lake. I'll post more later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Wasn't a great 4th. Didn't have a great weigh-in. (No loss - no gain though)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Lisa,
I wasn't sure I was going to weigh in this morning but I was thrilled when I did. I lost 1.5lbs this week. I am now up to 13.5lbs! I am slowly chipping away at my goal! Until next week...

8:12 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Okay Lisa, I weighed myself for the first time this weekend since my physical for our dossier. (back in Nov?)It was bad. REAL BAD. Did you hear a ear piercing scream on Saturday? That was me. The scream heard around the world. Darren also just found out he is pre-diabetic.
Well Darren and I are both on board. (he just doesn't know it)
Let the games begin!!!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm amazed to say that I have maintained considering that I have been eating left over chips and ice cream from our Canada Day BBQ.
Oh p.s. I told my DH about this and he started jogging!!! He hasn't jogged in the 15 years we've been together and now he is going every day - it's been 9 days in a row. I think I smell a little competition - bring it on!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

With the fourth and the broken big toe..... Lets just put it as Wiggley Wednesday for me .... I will be better!!!!

Lisa

7:00 PM  
Blogger mskajlc said...

I was down another 1 lb this week for a total of 9.2 lbs in 6 weeks. I am hoping to hit the 10 lb mark next week... with a zillion more to go...

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..