Monday, July 10, 2006

I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE

I was tagged by Mary to take the challenge to show pictures of my fridge & pantry. As you may notice we have a lot of condiments but very little food. I'm not much of a cook....There I said it! No, didn't try to beef things up by adding some cereal boxes. My daughter likes cold cereal, what can I say?This freezer is usually so jam packed that you have to lean into it with your knee to get it to close. We do have another freezer in the garage for extra space. I guess I really should of taken a picture of that too. Sorry.
Jeff would be horrified if he knew I was taking a picture of the pantry. This is kind of his domain. He likes to face all the boxes and have everything neat and tidy. With 3 kids & a wife it lasts all of about 30 minutes before it's a mess again. Actually, I think it is looking pretty good today.

I really should tag someone else to give them the challenge. Hmmmm. Let me see. I tag.......................................................Kramer!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

Cereal in the fridge? Doesn't pouring cold milk on your cereal, make your cereal cold? Just wondering....
On to your pantry - I have some serious storage container envy. See, if we lived closer you could help me pick out storage containers so I could retire all those ziplock bags.
That's it - you just need to move!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yes, that cereal thing is...interesting. I know the kids at school prefer "pink" milk on their cereal, so to each her own! Next time I buy cereal I might try it! I am amazed at your pantry!! Wow. That's model home material.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

FOod in the fridge and the freezer??? That is something that I have not seen too much of lately... Ah.... to dream of a full fridge!!! I do have condiments, though!!!

Lisa

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..