Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy 15th Birthday Hope!

Hope's Birthday was actually last Friday on July 14th. We are celebrating it a bit late because she wanted to have her boyfriend here. Yes, she has a boyfriend. I'm really not sure how it happened because her father said she cannot date until she was 16. As far as boyfriends go we think she got herself a good one. He is very good at kissing up to me and quite frankly....... it works!!! I have got to respect someone that might be my equal in the kissing up department. Anyhoo, Hope had her boyfriend & her best friend Stacey & her boyfriend (yup, she has one too) over for some cake & ice cream and then we took them out on the boat. Here are some pictures we took today:
Hope & her Birthday cake. I think her little brother is looking pretty excited about the cake too.


Hope is blowing out the candles.


Hope & her boyfriend. Ahhh, young love.
Hope & Stacey. It's the girls against the boys.
The girls were smart because they gave the guys the crappy tube. The screamer is a lot harder to stay on.
Ian is 6 now and he picks out his clothing for the day. I just love the socks & shoes combo that he chose for a day on the lake. He definitely gets his sense of style from his Daddy. The fact that his socks match his shorts......... well, thats all from me.
Even though it was cloudy today Ian wore his goggles.

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY HOPE ELIZABETH!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! BUT, YOU ARE STILL NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE WITH STACEY!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim M. said...

Happy Birthday Hope! What a beautiful daughter and cute son you have. Oh gosh I can't even think about my 9 year old having a boyfriend. LOL! Great pictures by the way! We love going out on the boat. My 6 year old water skiied for the first time this week.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Hope! (Kim is right, she is a very beautiful girl.)One of my former principals was named Hope and she always signed her notes "Always, Hope". I love that name!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy birthday hope!

Hey Lisa, check out my blog - I have a goggle picture up too!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Karen and Jon said...

Happy Birthday Hope!! Not only is my sister's name Hope but it is Hope Elizabeth. She's just a "tad" older than 15 but I'm pretty sure at 15 she had a boyfriend as well. And since she is addicted to blogs as much as I am, I must add that she turned out GREAT!!!!! Here is to all the Hope Elizabeths!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Happy Birthday, Hope! Wishing you tons o' hugs and presents!

I see that socks and shorts ain't just an older guy thing. Too cute!

Keep smilin!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Happy Birthday Hope!!!
My God Lisa, she is sooooo pretty!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..