Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's Weigh In Wednesday!



I think you all probably know where I'm going with my post today........your a smart bunch after all! Before I get started, is that a hamburger yo-yo or just a hamburger? Sorry. I really thought I would have some great news to report. I weighed myself last Thursday & I was down another pound. I was really "pretty good" all weekend and thought for sure I would be down this week. NOT!! Well, I gained the pound I lost from Thursday AND the 1.5 pounds from last week! AAAHHHH! Up. Down. Up. Down. UP! AAAHHHH! I do want to tell you that I am so happy that we have more ladies joining us! The more the merrier or misery loves company!! I also want to make mention of two special ladies that have been doing AMAZING on their diets, Dawn & Erin. Dawn has lost over 60 pounds & Erin has lost over 35! GREAT job ladies! I am so glad that I have met the two of you out here in blogland & I think you both are AMAZING gals! They both have before & during diet pictures (you might have to scroll down a bit) on their blogs! You both look WONDERFUL! How did all of you do this week?

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie V said...

Can I join too? I could use a support group for my never ending stress eating then dieting then stress eating then dieting.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Steph,
Of course!!! You probably going to be stress eating until your TA arrives & possibly until you board your plane to your FIRST CLASS SEATS! I'm a little jealous, alright!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Lisa,
Okay, it has been a pretty good week. I tried very hard this week and even walked almost everyday. I lost 2lbs! Yeah!! I am now up to 8lbs. Let's see if I can keep going. By the way, my wonderful husband has been doing this with me and he is down 10.5lbs! Why do guys lose the weight more quickly. Oh well, gotta go walk! Until next Wednesday!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Thanks Lisa!!!

Your blog is a true Favorite of mine too and I'm loving your Weigh in Wednesdays!!!

It's not a weigh in week for me although I must admit now that my scale at home will actually weigh me (sigh..it would get "stuck" before when I weighed so much) I kinda "cheat" and get on every couple of days to see how I'm doing. I can really drive me batty! I think I better just stop and continue to just go into my doctor to get the receptionist to weigh me on their scales the once a month I've been doing.

GREAT job to everyone this week though!!

Keep it up!! We're going to all look fabulous in China!!!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thank you for the shout out! You made me feel so good about myself. I don't weigh until tomorrow so hopefully I will have something to report. Haven't worked out this week (no energy for some reason) so I am not expecting what I saw the last two weeks but hopefully it will be something. Have a wonderful week, my friend! And keep your chin up. Your weight fluctuates - just don't let it get you down!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..