Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's Weigh In Wednesday!

Sorry about the late post today. My internet has been down since last night and I had to wait
until I got to work this morning. We still have dial-up at the office so I will make this brief. This will kick me off if I even pause for a second! Anyhoo, I weighed myself this morning at I was UP 1 1/2 pounds........UGH! I'm going to blame this week on water weight (if ya get my drift) because I really haven't been that bad this week! I guess I'm glad the shake machine was broken yesterday when I went through the B.K. drive-thru as it could have been even worse today for weigh in! How are you all doing? I swear to you, I will start exercising......soon. Sorry that I don't have any cute pictures to add to my post this morning! I hope my computer is up & running when I get home today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hi Lisa,

I've got you beat... I gained 2 pounds this week! This usually happens when I hit the gym hard after being a couch potato so I'm trying not to be too upset about it. I've been having fun on the treadmill-setting the incline to 6% for the last 10 minutes and pretending that I am climbing the Great Wall! Here's to better results next week!!!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

No good news here either! I guess I shouldn't be too upset because I didn't gain but I didn't lose either. I stayed the same. (Boo) Now it did say that my BMI was down 1% if that counts for anything. Oh well, there is always next week.
We will get there Lisa!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I am for once down, down, down!! 2.5 lbs! Now that I received my iPod I will be walking more. I even changed my work hours to 8-4 so I could go home and walk before I have to make dinner!

Julie B.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

So get this....the other day my dad told me,
"you're getting heavy, huh?"
So I guess Darren and I are just a couple of fat slobs

4:05 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Julie, GREAT JOB!!!!
Melissa, You crack me up! I'm still laughing at the thought of the other patients at your doctors whispering about Darren not looking fat! I bet the poor guy wanted to crawl under one of the chairs.....If he could fit!.....KIDDING! I guess that was in poor taste!! =) That almost sounding like something Luna would have said. I think she is rubbing off on me....sorry!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, it's Friday and I know I am late... I weighed in this morning at 184.4lbs!! Yay! A loss of 1.7lbs for the week. I am still walking daily, lifting weights twice a week, and swimming three days a week.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..