Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's Weigh In Wednesday!

Sorry about the late post today. My internet has been down since last night and I had to wait
until I got to work this morning. We still have dial-up at the office so I will make this brief. This will kick me off if I even pause for a second! Anyhoo, I weighed myself this morning at I was UP 1 1/2 pounds........UGH! I'm going to blame this week on water weight (if ya get my drift) because I really haven't been that bad this week! I guess I'm glad the shake machine was broken yesterday when I went through the B.K. drive-thru as it could have been even worse today for weigh in! How are you all doing? I swear to you, I will start exercising......soon. Sorry that I don't have any cute pictures to add to my post this morning! I hope my computer is up & running when I get home today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hi Lisa,

I've got you beat... I gained 2 pounds this week! This usually happens when I hit the gym hard after being a couch potato so I'm trying not to be too upset about it. I've been having fun on the treadmill-setting the incline to 6% for the last 10 minutes and pretending that I am climbing the Great Wall! Here's to better results next week!!!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Kramer said...

No good news here either! I guess I shouldn't be too upset because I didn't gain but I didn't lose either. I stayed the same. (Boo) Now it did say that my BMI was down 1% if that counts for anything. Oh well, there is always next week.
We will get there Lisa!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Made in China said...

I am for once down, down, down!! 2.5 lbs! Now that I received my iPod I will be walking more. I even changed my work hours to 8-4 so I could go home and walk before I have to make dinner!

Julie B.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So get this....the other day my dad told me,
"you're getting heavy, huh?"
So I guess Darren and I are just a couple of fat slobs

4:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa & Jeff said...

Julie, GREAT JOB!!!!
Melissa, You crack me up! I'm still laughing at the thought of the other patients at your doctors whispering about Darren not looking fat! I bet the poor guy wanted to crawl under one of the chairs.....If he could fit!.....KIDDING! I guess that was in poor taste!! =) That almost sounding like something Luna would have said. I think she is rubbing off on me....sorry!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Frances said...

Hello, it's Friday and I know I am late... I weighed in this morning at 184.4lbs!! Yay! A loss of 1.7lbs for the week. I am still walking daily, lifting weights twice a week, and swimming three days a week.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..