Monday, June 05, 2006

Ian's 6th Birthday

This picture was taken on Ian's Birthday Eve. I picked him up from school and he was wearing the Birthday Crown and had a bag of goodies from his teacher. We headed up to the camper for the weekend.
This cake SHOULDN'T be on the diet but let me tell you............IT WAS YUMMY!!
Happy Birthday to you......................... Happy Birthday to you...........................
Happy Birthday dear, Ian.......................................................................................
Happy Birrrrrrrrrrrthday to you!
And many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blowing out the candle & making a wish!

Happy 6th Birthday my sweet little boy! Mommy & Daddy are truly blessed to have you in our lives! We love you sooooooooooo much!

9 Comments:

Blogger Kim M. said...

Happy B-day Ian. Just too darn cute!! He reminds me of my little guy Drew. I love my boy!!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

oh my word!!!

That's got to be the cutest birthday pictures ever!!!

Ian is toooo cute!!!

Dawn

12:48 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

great photos! happy birthday, ian!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Aahh..so cute!

Happy Birthday, Ian!

6 is one of my favorite ages!!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy Birthday Ian! Cute pictures. My son Francis will be 6 next January.

Julie

2:56 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Birthday toooooooo yoooooooou! Ian wears the crown well! Lisa, if that cake tasted as amazing as it looked...well good for you for simply maintaining! =)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Happy Birthday Ian!!!

The pictures are GREAT! I Love the last one! That needs a frame!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Happy Birthday!!! Too neat, our kids have about the same Birthday!
They just grow up way too fast though huh? Big Hugs!
I sure wish we were DTC a little sooner so we could travel with ya'll and Melissa (from Awaiting Ava) too!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Happy Birthday Ian, you cutie pie!!!! 6 years old! You're a BIG guy now! (look out mom!)

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..