Monday, June 05, 2006

Hello everyone

We are back again from a weekend at the lake. It sure is helping time pass quickly. Summer vacation will be starting officially on Friday. I'm so glad that the kids will be out of school and hopefully, things can settle down a bit. It seems like it is such a crazy time of the year with the school year winding up. Ian will finish with Young 5's tomorrow and Hope & Griffin finish up on Thursday. Summer always seems to pass quickly so I'm sure this year will be the same. Living in Michigan we sure savor all the beautiful days we get. I'm happy to be at home today trying to catch up on laundry (what else is new!) and reading some blogs. Ian celebrated his 6th Birthday on Saturday and I will post some pictures. Blogger seems to be taking forever so I will post them later today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

So happy to hear you had a good weekend!!

Blogger is certainly on the fritz this morning!!

I can't seem to post eaither!!

Hope you have a great day!

Dawn

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..