Friday, June 16, 2006

Doing The Dance!


Alright, I admit it is probably a bit premature to be doing "the dance" but I can't help myself!!! Can you feel it?? I just have a feeling that good things are about to happen!!! I just read on the Rumor Queen site (yes, I TOLD you I'm addicted) that a dependable agency said the CCAA said they are capable of getting through all of June in June!!!! They are trying to decide whether to send all that is matched now or wait until the end of the month and send the rest of June!! If this is true then my theory is correct! I think they want a 12 month wait! You know what, I'm no longer cheesed (I might of used a different word on the BB wink wink) about it! I'll take it!
I feel good things in the air!!!!!! Can you feel it too???

9 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I FEEL IT!!!!!! Thanks for the positive info. You know, you just put a big grin on my face and a bounce in my step! Thank-you!
Julie

10:59 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

From your mouth to the Big Guys ears!

I feel positive for the first time in a while and you have reinforced that!

Keep smilin!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I want to feel it, but I don't.
DON'T FEEL SHIT!
I'm not on the BB but I feel just as "at home" here at your place!
I really, really, hope your right.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Fingers, toes and everything that can be crossed crossed!?!?!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I feel it too! I have tried to be positive about the wait speeding back up a bit, or at least not getting any longer! Hope it's true!!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I sent my dh and kids to the movies so I could stalk the RQ site without interruption or harrassment! Please be some good news!!!

Jenn
ps-I'm missing something here...what is the BB?

11:23 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Personally, I try to keep away from that Rumour Queen... she is wicked... Still, let's hope that this is true.
Felicity

6:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I feel it!!! Yippee!!! I try not to listen too much to the rumors, but this one I will embrace!!!

Lisa

12:25 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Oh - I sooooo want to believe it!!! Rest of June - leaves me 4 months till they hit us. (if they stay on track). I am totally prepped for a longer wait - but what a wonderful thing if they DO stay to 12 months? That "could" possibly - with a little glimmer of hope get us to China for Christmas... "sigh"... everything I have is crossed! Will be obsessed all week with stalking.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..