Monday, May 29, 2006

Weekend Fun Sands Rumor Queen

Started the weekend off with the We Love America Parade on Friday. My little Ian was in the parade with his Young 5's class. His class is in the front row but honestly I can't pick him out in the crowd. I lost my glasses a couple months ago and everything is a blur beyond 5 feet!
I took this picture of myself at the parade for my pal Melissa. Can you see I'm still wearing the hot pink nail polish with the red thread bracelet? I gotta say it wasn't easy using my left hand to snap this picture and wave my flag at the same time. I hope you appreciate my effort.
Went up to the lake on Friday night. This is where we plan to spend most weekends this summer. We have always tent camped in the past but after a huge rain storm last year that left all our clothing floating in the tent, we decided to get a camper. Friday night we woke up to a huge thunder storm. It was pouring down rain but no matter, we were nice and dry!
Our camp site this summer is close to the lake and the boat launch. Let me tell you that it is a very interesting spot. We sit at the fire and watch all the stressed out people take their boats in and out of the water. Of course we don't sit and laugh at all the people having trouble backing their trailers down or trying to hold onto their boats with all the waves....that would be rude.
Luna was enjoying a day on the boat. She is having a bad hair day with all the wind.
Rylee also enjoys the boat.
Ian enjoys a nice day on the lake.
I had to take a couple of him. I never can get enough of that little face!
Griffin gets ready to take off in the tube.
There he goes!
The ride home. Everyone was pretty tired out with all the fun -n- sun!

10 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Ahhh!!!

That last picture is a framer forsure!!!

The lake there will be a great place to pass this waiting time away this summer!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hooray for SUMMER!!!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I love the photos!!! Esp. the last one of everyone asleep. We have been talking about getting a camper, and have been looking at some. LOVE the photo of yourself you took for me (my red thread is starting to turn a little pinkish from being in the pool and sun all weekend long.)
Zeus wanted to tell Luna that she has some nerve cracking on how dirty he has been looking lately, when she is walking around in public with a "do" like that.
Glad your back!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a truly lovely long weekend! Beautiful photos!

Keep smilin!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

The pictures are GREAT!!! The new camper will be a lot of fun. That is my style of camping! :) Ryan wants a big 'family' tent. I would much rather have the camper with running water!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
Luna said to tell Zeus she isn't buying his rude comment. She said she knows he still thinks she's smokin hot for a gal of 84!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

sounds like y'all had a fun & exhausting weekend!

8:31 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

WOW! Looks like a great spot! Love the pics of the kids! Hope you had an awesome time!!!
Lee-Anne

10:44 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! I love the last one with the sleeping kids and dog! Priceless!

9:35 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

Looks like an awesome trip!!!!!!! Yay, it's summer!!!!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..