Wednesday, May 17, 2006

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!

Thank you so much for the Mother's Day card and gifts! I was so excited when I came home today to find such a nice surprise waiting for me. I had left work early today because well, my attitude was a bit pissy. It was so wonderful to open the mailbox and find the wonderful bath salts and chocolate! I wanted to rip open the box of chocolate before I even made it up the driveway but remembered that I needed to take a picture of it first! I don't even give a darn that It's Weigh in Wednesday! The chocolate was wonderful! Thank you also for the beautiful bracelet! I had just had my nails done (usually always have white tips) and look at the color! I think we are on the same page because they totally match the bracelet! Thank you Secret Pal! You really got me out of my pissy mood. I'm sure Jeff would like to thank you too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

Very purdy!!!! (must say, love the nails too) You have a cool s.p.
so......when are we going to see the rest of you? So far just feet and hands.....hmmmmm....are you hiding something? :0) How will I ever recognize you in China, so I can go running into your open arms????? :0)
Guess I'll have to look for ladybug sandals, and fire red nails!!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

I'll be the one running into your open arms!!!!!! =) My hands are my best feature so I'm going with it!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..