Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stork Alert!

We have a stork alert! I can't believe it came yesterday when I wasn't on the computer! The CCAA has matched families with log-in-dates (LID) up to and including June 15, 2005. Our
LID is 3/8/06 in case anyone forgot. I have to say that for some strange reason I feel better than I did a couple of days ago. I just have a feeling that maybe the slowdown was intentional. I think that the CCAA might have wanted the wait to be 12 months. If they finish up June LID's next month than they will be at the 12 month wait. I guess I'll see if my theory stands up when July referrals arrive. At that point they should start matching entire months to keep it at the 12 month wait. One thing I did hear on the Rumor Queen site (probably one of the only good things) was that a man with a December LID was told by the Director of the CCAA that he should receive his referral in December. I keep reminding myself of that when I start feeling low. I can't believe that the Director would look a waiting father in the eye and tell him that if he didn't believe it to be true. I believe the Director of the CCAA was telling the truth as he knows it. I can handle 12 months. Call me crazy but I don't think we are going to have to wait as long as they are saying. Nothing more than a feeling.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I"m so happy that you are feeling better... I know how stressful this wait can be and it is important to find peace with the process when you can...

11:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Oh I LOVE how you are feeling!!! I hope your "feelings" of us not having to wait as long as they say are correct!!

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your mouth to God's ears!! I hope and pray it is so!

At least there are a bunch of us to support each other! That is probably the best thing about the wait!

Keep smilin!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That would be great news! Even though 12 months is a far cry from the 6-8 months we were expecting going into this, I would love to see the wait hold at 12 months so we can start making some plans!!! It isn't even fun to buy clothes for Meili anymore when we don't have a clue what season it will be when we bring her home. Anyway...hang in there. We'll be sharing referral pics with each other before we know it!!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hi Lisa!

You know, I feel the same way! Yes, I don't like the fact that we are just waiting and waiting, but I would so much prefer 12 months, than who know when. I keep telling myself things will speed back up, that's just how I feel it will happen!
Let's hope anyway!!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger M3 said...

Isn't is crazy that we're all hoping like mad for 12 months now? I used to think 12 months would be horrible but now it's all I can think about. Ah well... Bring it on CCAA, bring it on!!!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..