Wednesday, May 10, 2006

STAR OF THE MONTH!


I realize that we haven't even had a whole month of Weigh-in-Wednesday's! HOWEVER, there is a little lady that has REALLY stood out......DAWN! OMG woman, you have lost 39 pounds since Valentine's Day! I'm sure all of us want to know what you have been doing to drop that much weight! Please, tell us! Don't hold out on us, I'm dying over here. We want all of the details! I know everyone hasn't checked in yet but I'm just really impressed with Dawn's results and had to say something about it! Congratulations to ALL of you that have lost weight this week! You guys are doing great! Continue to post your results when you get a chance. Anyone is more than welcome to join us at anytime! The more the merrier or misery loves company! Way to go Dawn!

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Great idea having a Star of the Month!

Way to go Dawn! Maybe we'll lose weight trying to chase you?

Congrats!!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Ahh! Thanks Lisa!! ;) What a surprise this morning to come see your post today!!

It's so funny cause right now the question.... "What are you doing to loose all that weight?" is asked more of me than the "So when will you be going to China?" one! Soon I'll have to wear a t-shirt that says.... "Just Walking!" lol

I'm going to put a post on my blog today about how the weight loss is going for me so far! Come check it out!!

So thankful for all you ladies though! I was telling Dale about this post this morning and how I "won" this month and he said.... "now you HAVE to keep at it Dawn! You're on the "World Wide Web" now!! lol

Till next week..... keep moving!!!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Great idea to have weigh in Wednesdays. I'm a lurker, but now I'll be posting my weight loss too. Not grazing in the evening is killing me. I think I need a sponsor, like folks in 12 step programs.

Tammy

8:28 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS DAWN!!!!! That is awesome!

Lisa, forgot to post on Thursday. I have lost one more pound last week. That puts me at 31 gone forever! I'm so glad that you are doing this!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..