Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A picture of Lisa & Jeff

Melissa mentioned that I have never posted my picture before and she wouldn't be able to recognize me in China! Will you recognize us now? You better believe I'll be the one wearing those ladybug shoes! I must say that our shadow's add about 50-75 pounds to us! I think I'm going to have to post my picture because this one is not VERY flattering at all! I'm not sure what is going on with Jeff's hips!!! Jeff better start checking in with us on Weigh in Wednesday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

HaHa!!!!
What a good lookin' couple you are! A little square in shape, but still lookin' good!!!!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Well, now we finally know who we are writing to!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

You are one funny girl!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..