Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's Weigh In Wednesday!


I was cracking up when I came across this cartoon! I think that was one of my questions for you guys last week! It is sooooo true! Well, it's time for the BIG WEIGH IN.........I'm up a 1/2 pound from last week. I am actually a bit relieved because I ate a dessert on Sunday called..............THE BEAST!!!!! It had an oreo cookie crust with chocolate ice cream with a hard
chocolate shell. In one word......Yummy! I'm sorry for describing it in such detail (I just had to wipe some drool off my keyboard). So, how are all of you doing? Melissa, did you buy that darn scale yet?? I am glad to see more people are joining us! The more the merrier! Hey, have you guys seen pictures of Janet Jackson? I just saw a picture of her in one of the tabloids and the woman looks AMAZING! I don't think she has been dieting for very long either. What is that chick doing?!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I maintained!! Despite Oreos, Krispy Kreme, Chinese buffet, and Maxican fajitas! I maintained my weight from last week. I added excercise with my dear husband and parked faaaaaaaaaaar away from my office.

You did great from last week. 1/2lb gain is nothing! You'll be back on track in no tme at all.

Drink your water ice cold and the calories burn off quicker as your body has to heat the water, who knew??!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Hah! Love the cartoon! :o)

I'm down 1/2 lb - I didn't do well with food but I did exercise a lot.

Julie

12:07 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Fran & Joyce,
I'm going to get a big glass of ice cold water as soon as I'm done typing this! Thanks for the tip!!
Joyce, 8 pounds is GREAT!!!!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Y'all did well! I need to figure out how to deal with sugar cravings. Any suggestions? ~ Fran

1:41 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

NO I HAVEN'T!!!!!!
But let me tell you, I am booking our family vacation in the morning, for July, so my butt is now REALLY ready for this diet. Need to get swim suit ready!!!!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Fran,
I am addicted to those 100 calorie snacks. They have oreo cookies & chocolate chip cookies, wheat thins, etc. I allow myself a couple (alright, 3!) a day and that helps!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

Alright Lisa,
First, thanks for telling me where to look for some help with my blog. I am going to work on it this weekend. Now to the important part, Wednesday Weigh In! Well, I lost .6lbs. Not great but since it rained all week and with Mother's Day and a wedding I didn't eat great but I at least tried! Hopefully I will be able to lose a little more this week! By the way, love the cartoon (how true!)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I had a bad Mothers Day BBQ day!!! lol

Ate way too many calories! Thanking God I only weigh in once a month or I'd be forsure up this week too!!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

I was down 1.5 from last week. I was happy (and surprised) with that because I had brownies and BBQ and more brownies on Mother's Day.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..