Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I love you Mr. Dyson!

Do you see a stain? I don't see a stain and I owe it all to Mr. Dyson! I was digging in my cupboards looking for something else to spray on my big HUGE stain (brought to me from the folks at Purina that care enough to make their product appealing to the dogs eye) when I came across this DYSON SPOT CLEANER. I decided to give it a shot (or a spray) because I figured I couldn't make it any worse, so what the heck. Guess what! The spot just disappeared before my eyes! I should have known that Mr. Dyson wouldn't make a crappy product! I LOVE the vacuum that he invented. I was always fascinated by his commercials for his vacuum and finally had to run out and buy one. He just looked so darn smart and quite honestly I'm a sucker for an accent....ANY accent. I LOVE my Dyson vacuum and I LOVE his spot cleaner even more! I owe it all to this man right here:He looks really smart, doesn't he? I love you Mr. Dyson!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the purple Dyson "Animal".
Best vacuum ever!!!
It does everything but suck up the whole dog.....

12:05 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I have always wanted a Dyson!!!! just can't seem to bring myself to shell out the money for one, $400.00!!!!!
Yet, I will spend that in one weekend taking the kids to the movies, out to eat, chuckie cheese, etc....go figure!!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sooooooo jealous!! Congratulations on removing the stain! ~ Fran

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..