Monday, May 15, 2006

Cottonwood

No, it's not snowing. It's cotton from the cottonwood tree's! My poor little boy has been MISERABLE for over three weeks with terrible allergies. I was just on my way to the pharmacy to pick up yet another prescription when I saw all this cottonwood on my neighbor's driveway! This can't be good! I feel so sorry for Ian because he can't shake his stuffed up nose and cough. I took him to the doctor a couple weeks ago and they haven't been able to find a medication to stop his symptoms. I'm not crazy about putting him on all this medication, I just don't know what else to do for him right now. I have been hearing from people that this is an awful year for people with allergies. I sure hope they can figure out something to give him some relief. I hate it when my little guy is sick.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I feel for ya Ian.... I am an allergy suffer!!!! I have allergies ALL YEAR LONG!!!! Sniff sniff..... Hang in there buddy!!!

Lisa

12:44 AM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Even our dog Rudy has had a hard time. I hope Ian starts feeling better soon.

By the way looks like you had an awesome Mother's Day.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Whoa - that's some serious cottonwood floating around! Poor Ian - allergies bug me too!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

Our allergies have been horrible this year. Ian sounds like L - nothing works. No fun!!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Dale was just saying on our way home this weekend, that when the cotton starts flying we'll have to start Caden on his inhalers again! (We live so far up North though that that time of year doesn't happen till the first week of JULY!!! lol)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..