Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Weigh In Wednesday's


Based on the comments from my last post, I realized that I am not alone in my dream to be thinner. It sounds like many of you in bloggerland have the very same dream. I have come up with a little plan called Weigh In Wednesday's. I will post how much I lose or gain each Wednesday. I am inviting all of you out there to post how much you lose or gain in the comment's. I want even the lurker's to join along! You guy's Do Not have to put your weight down (unless you are brave or insane) because you aren't going to get mine. If someone is doing really well, we can find out their secret. I want the people in China to say, "Damn, those are some Hot Momma's" when we are there getting our babies!

9 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I love this - count me in! I weigh on Thursday mornings, so I will be a little tardy in posting but I will promise to do it every single Thursday. Thank you for keeping me accountable! Hugs!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Are you CRAZY!!!! I don't even own a scale.
Okay...maybe that was too harsh. Maybe I need to get my fat ass out and buy a scale.
Okay, count me in! (as soon as I finish this pack of M&M's!!!)
and, might I add, WE ALL ARE SOME HOT MOMMAS ALREADY!!!!!! (just wipe away the glue that's stuck on my cheek from doing homework with the kiddies before!)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I agree with Melissa - we ARE some hot mommas already!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Dawn S. said...

I'm in, too. Darn it! I don't know how I am gonna hold a baby in these flabola arms for one thing. Don't even TALK to me about how I am gonna tackle the Great Wall!

I will NOT put my weight down, though! In fact, I am more concerned with how my clothes are fitting and how fit I am over what the scale says since muscle weighs more than fat! haha!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I get weighed in at our doctors office once a month so I will chime in and let you all know on the closest wednesday after weigh in!!

Dawn

12:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yah!! What a awesome idea! Very motivating! ~Fran

12:48 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

I'm in!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs Pushy said...

I'm in!! We received a video camera for Christmas to document our trip to China,the baby, etc... and all I could think was, "TEN pounds the camera adds?! I am SO going to have to lose weight before our daughter comes home!!!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I'm in too....GULP!!!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..