Monday, April 24, 2006

One for my pal, one for me


I joined my agencies Feb/March secret pal exchange and let me tell ya, it's GRRREAT! I went to the mall today to pick up a few gift's for my pal. I found that I would buy my pal something and then buy the same thing for me. If it's appropriate for my pal then it's gotta be appropriate for me, right? Right. My thought's exactly! I never joined any of the other secret pal exchange's because I knew I would never be able to stay with the $10 price limit. I love this exchange because there is no limit for what you can do for your pal, you don't have any set dates that the gift's have to be mailed & you can be totally creative because there are no theme's! Have I mentioned that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it? I sent my pal her 1st gift out today. I sure hope she likes it!

6 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

It is fun! I joined the January DTC and the GWCA Dec/Jan Secret Pal exchanges - thinking I was going to be LID in January. Since I wasn't, I joined the February ones. I know it seems really greedy. But, I am buying all my pals stuff too! And for myself - can't help it!

The GWCA swaps are great! I love that there are no rules and all that!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Isn't it a blast? I love it, too! I will go broke doing it but it is so worth it! And I'm so glad that you like the "no rules" part of it. I didn't think people would. Have a great week!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Wow!!! No rules, themes or limits??? Kind of nice.... I love both my S.P.... They are too awesome... I do love to send also!!!

Lisa

5:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have no idea, but would love to know. I don't frequent the GWCA yahoo group... but is that there I'd find more info? ~ Fran, who loves to shop!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I totally do the "one for my s.p., one for me, etc...
(and I am totally not sticking to $10.00 limit with the other group! That's almost what my postage alone comes out to by the time I'm finished packing all the goodies I've bought!!)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Oh you are such a shopper! Me too!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..