Saturday, April 01, 2006

LID Cake

This is our cake prepared in celebration of our log-in-date. I told my 5 year old that I was
going to make a LID cake. His response was "I think a chocolate cake would be a little bit better." When
I saw how the cake turned out I realized all the money I have spent over the year's on cake's for my children's birthday's was well worth it! I have to admit that the cake photograph's better than if you saw it in person. Next time, I'll leave it to the professional's! On our local new's they have a segment called "Try It Before You Buy It" and I am here to tell you that I tried Betty Crocker
easy writer's. I don't think there is anything "easy" about them! I'm not going to blame this disaster completely on the easy writer's however, I give them a big thumb's down! They are like using magic marker's that had the cap's left off overnight! My husband is worried we are going to be sued for slander....oops!




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cake looks good and I really laughed about the frosting markers. They don't look like they would work well either!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa~~ said...

As long as the cake tasted good, then the homemade look doesn't matter. Congrats on your LID. I tried those markers too and they are horrible, never to be used again.

3:15 PM  
Blogger M3 said...

Thanks for the product review! Those look exactly like the type of thing I would buy, so I'm making a mental note to stay away. The little MnM writing looks great though!

Congratulations on your LID!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..