Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's time


I didn't mention that one of the reason's I went to the mall on Monday was because my little boy has out grown all his summer clothing from last year. Now, the reason for the picture of the scale is not because Ian doesn't fit into his short's from last summer. The reason for the picture of the scale is because Mommy has out grown her summer clothing too! I only have a couple pair of summer pants that fit from last year. I REFUSE to buy a bigger size! That would just be like giving in! I'm sure everyone at my office is going to get sick of seeing me wear the same pants over & over again. Why did I give away all my scrubs?????? Sorry. Well folks, the time has come for me to shed the 10 to 15 pounds I have gained during the paperchase! In the past I would do it the quick way and go on the Atkin's diet. I think this time around I am going to try and cut my calories & "maybe" exercise. I think I'll start out slow on the exercise thing. Maybe, I'll just watch one of those exercise shows for awhile and see if that gets me in the mood. I think it will help me out if I report to you all about my progress. It's kind of like joining weight watcher's but you can't see the number on the scale! I'm certainly not going to tell you the weight that I am at right now.....I'd have to kill you! I'm just going to tell you how much weight I lose (or gain)! I really want to get in shape for this trip to China, I've got the Great Wall to climb!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, looks like everyone is trying shed weight! I am hoping that your goal in met in good time and the weight never returns! ~Fran

9:57 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm right there with you. I'm losing the weight (with the help of my band) but I'm still so out of shape. How will I ever get up that wall? I remember how winded I felt last time and I promised when we came back, I wouldn't be like that again. Plus, this time, I will be leading an almost 4-year-old up there with me. So, let's exercise together! Just many miles apart. :-)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

O.k. girl, I will be your weight loss partner. I too have gained around 10/15 lbs. during all of this. I'll start right now . I had a cup of coffee and licked the icing off of a left-over piece if B-day cake for breakfast, so maybe I'll start tomorrow....


SEE!!!! That's why I need a weight loss partner!!!! So just like I emailed you last night freaking out, and you calmed me down, I can email you when I need someone to say "step away from the cake!" and vice versa! Freakin' perfect!!!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

I hear ya! I have been hitting the gym the last couple of weeks. I actually do low carb as a way of life. Wasn't so good during the paperchase and the last couple of months. Trying to get my crap together.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Yipee!!

I'm on a "get thinner for China" kick too!!

We can all do it together!! I love the accountablitity bloggers are!!

Dawn

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kramer said...

I'm in! I keep telling Mike that I have to loss some weight before we travel so here's my chance. This is being posted on Saturday, April 29th so I got a few day late start. I will go weigh now and will check in with you on Wed.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..