Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I have been tagged!

There is a little game going around in blogville where you tag a fellow blogger and they must reveal 6 weird facts about themselves. Well, Melissa tagged me so here goes my list....................
  1. I am a neat freak! I can't even relax while eating dinner if the kitchen is a mess. I hate any kind of clutter. It drive's me crazy if I walk into my house and anything is left on my counter. I will start putting everything away even before I take off my coat.
  2. I think I have a phobia of trying new food's. I am totally serious. My diet is very limited and the only vegetable I eat is corn! My diet consists of meat, potatoes, bread, fruit & chocolate! If you want to join me for a meal in China, meet me at McDonald's or Pizza Hut!
  3. I can only sleep on my left side and never facing a wall. I decided that I want to be cremated because the thought of laying on my back in a casket drive's me crazy.
  4. I can't stand the sound of someone sweeping with a broom or using a toothbrush. I have to get away from it.
  5. I don't like to be in big crowd's of people. If I am in a crowded store where people are brushing up against me, I have to leave.
  6. I also freak out at the sound of a dog licking themselves. If someone locked me in a room with THAT sound playing over & over.......I would go insane!

Now it is my turn to tag 6 people and they must do their own list and then pick 6 other people to tag. If you have already done this before, you don't need to do it again.

I pick: Lisa, Shannon, Karen, Dawn, Fliss & Angela! Have fun guy's!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

lol Intersting facts!!

I CAN NOT stand when my hubby comes to "look over" my shoulder to see what I'm doing on the computer or reading or whatever and he's chomping away on something in his mouth!! Soooo annoying!!!! lol I can not take it!! lol

Dawn

1:19 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Dawn, that is hilarious! I hate both of those thing's too! I CAN'T stand the sound of my husband chewing when I am watching T.V. or I'm on the computer! It drives me crazy!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm with you on the whole sleeping on your left side. Unfortunately, that is where my port is now and I can't sleep on that side without ending up in pain. The right side just isn't the same..... Hugs!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

Okay, we will be sharing meals together in China, because I am the same way. And I also can't stand being in a crowded room, store, etc. I don't know how people go shopping on Chirstmas eve, or the day after Thanksgiving. They could be giving away free cars and I wouldn't go. I would end up on the 6 o'clock news for getting into a fight in the store.

7:54 PM  
Blogger OziMum said...

OK - so yes, we can substantiate that you are in fact a freak! Sorry, maybe that was a bit harsh - you definitely have some weirdness goin on there!!! Didn't your Momma MAKE you eat veggies? Or is that why you are the way you are, now?!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Lee-Anne, man that was a little harsh! My Mom tried and failed in the veggie department when I was a kid. Did I mention that weirdness #7 is that I am VERY stubborn and will fight to the bitter end?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..