Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Re-Decorating

Thought my blog needed a little re-decorating. I was getting tired of the puke color and the
ticker was just depressing. How on earth can you start a time ticker when you have NO
IDEA when you are going to get your baby girl? Until we have some kind of time frame, the
ticker is history. I am REALLY hoping that we find out our LID tomorrow. I really need
SOMETHING, ANYTHING to lift my spirit's as the new's just get's worse with each passing day about the time frame for the adoption. Yes people I'm moaning again! I'll try and have a better attitude tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Hey- I like the new look!!! I'm hoping for the LID also!!! Here's toasting to tomorrow or Friday for our LIDs!!!

Lisa

12:26 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

I like it!!

I know exactly what you mean about the ticker. Too depressing.

Crossing my fingers for LID news!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Very nice, change is good.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I hardly recognize the place :) It looks good!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..