Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's March!

I have been so busy as of late that time seems like it is flying by! I can't believe that it will be
3 weeks on Friday that our dossier was sent to China! We haven't heard whether we have a
LID (log in date) yet but, it seems like they are taking about 3 weeks. I hate to say it but, I
went a couple of weeks without reading blogs and it really helped. Sometimes, I
think it may be easier if I distance myself a bit from all the rumor's. It really bother's me when
you hear how long the wait could be. I just need to focus on "happy thought's" and not all the
negative. I started stalking the blogs again on Friday when all the referral rumor's were pouring
in and haven't missed a day since. I feel like such and addict! Just give me a little taste and I'm
hooked all over again! Congratulations to all the families that received their referral's! Let's
hope that the next batch is for all of June!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Time really is flying by!!! I try to stay away from the rumors too!!! LOL!!!

Lisa

5:07 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

I haven't commented on the FEB DTC board in a while because I am the same way, I can't stand rumors. I am a factual person - give the FACTS, not speculations. I think I will be totally grey by the time this all over with!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
I really haven't commented either
lately. I just feel so stressed out by this whole process! Also, the DTC group is getting so large that it's hard to keep everyone straight.
Lisa

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..