Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Exhausted!

I have been hard at work trying to get my square's done for my February DTC quilt swap.
I am happy to announce that I am finished. I will do my best to finish addressing the envelope's
and drop them in the mail later today. Except, for one lonely square that I will mail on Friday
for Melissa so it can reach her at her brand spanking new house! Also, a big THANK'S for all
the quilt square's I have received so far! I am behind in updating Ava's 100 Good Wishes site
with all the beautiful square's but, check back soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

It is a huge project getting all those squares and wishes done. So worth it though!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Pug Mama said...

You know what they say about saving the best for last!!!! :0)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Dawn S. said...

I want to hear more about this! Dawn

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..