Saturday, March 04, 2006

Being a Blogger is Hard Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa I have spent hours (and I mean HOURS) trying to figure out this whole blogging thing! I
wanted to make my blog more interesting by adding some links, a few picture's etc. Am I the
only idiot that can't figure all this crap out?? I had to pay my 11 year old son some serious $
to help me out. You don't know how close I came to just click the old delete button! My blog
still has some serious issues. I can't get more than a few links entered in without it starting to
add all these spaces, I'm having some major issue's with this stupid picasa program and I can't
make my beautiful ladybug any larger!!! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP! At least I have month's to
figure this out before we try to post from China. Why the picture of the ladybug in this post? Well, that was a little test picture. Stay tuned to see if I can post any other pictures! If I can't, the ladybug is kinda cute! Right????

One more thing.................That picture on the profile is NOT me! I haven't a clue how to get
ME over there!!!!!!!!!!! I do think she is pretty darn cute! One word to tell you what I think of blogging.........GRRRRRRRRRRR!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

I still can't figure out how to put a picture on my profile...oh well!
On another note, I just found your blog the other day when I was adding FEB DTC links to my blog.
Too cool that we have the same agency, same DTC date, and same baby name. We will most likely travel together, and we MUST get a picture of our two Ava's together!!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

I am the original *BLOGGER IDIOT*!!! I am slowly learning thru other patient Bloggers how to do links, etc....I would say that you have done some great things with your blog so far!!! Paying your 11 yr old was a wise investment!!!

Lisa

1:26 AM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Melissa,
We WILL get a picture of our two
Ava's together! I wonder if we will have the same LID?!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

..